ARG, my tea stash went out of control recently and I’m out of nice tins again. I got 3 big ugly cookie tins that I need to modpodge pretty with crazy pink christmas paper, which I’m going to do once I’m done this tea! I believe I got this tea in a trade with Rachel Sincere, ty! This tea is in a bag.

STEEPED: Very pale yellow tea – sweetless coconutty mellow smell.

TASTE: Okay, this is interesting in flavor. First off, very light in flavor. What I do get is creamy mouth coconut and buttery coconut fleshy taste up front. The flavor is close to real coconut. Light green flavor, barely there. Aftertaste of a little lemongrass. Not really getting the ginger. Overall I find this tea kinda savory as it is not sweet at all.

COMMENTS: I’d love to have this tea with some curry or thai food – that would be yummy! I think this tea could chill out a mouth burning with spicy food! However, it seems too light of a tea for me to enjoy whenever I want. Next time I’ll try a longer steeping and hopefully the ginger and green comes out more. In the end, I do enjoy the fun pairing with coconut and lemongrass.

soooo i totally just had time to look at your blog. i need a boomkin! sigh

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

hehe, I love my Boomkin, Boomy! He hangs out on my desk and moonfires everyone!

Comments

soooo i totally just had time to look at your blog. i need a boomkin! sigh

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

hehe, I love my Boomkin, Boomy! He hangs out on my desk and moonfires everyone!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA