drank Good Morning by Lupicia

Good Morning! I received this tea in my Lupicia happy bag. Uggg I’m in pain all over, holiday break from jiu jitsu and returning after the break = painful. I hurt all over and feel tired. Feels great to be back, though annoyed I couldn’t finish a choke on a guy as he got saved by the bell!

STEEPED: classic dark amber brown black tea look.

TASTE: English breakfasty tasting, though I find this one (compared to other bags of English breakfast I’ve had) very clean tasting. No bitterness or dryness.

Admittedly, I don’t drink this kind of tea very much and it’s something I don’t buy for myself, so other than it tasting pretty clean and not bitter, not sure how this stacks up against others. Though I think this tea not bad.

Going back to ice packs and heating pads.

Ze_Teamaker

eh, that’s not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Also I never been to fond of breakfast teas. They always seem kinda blahzai.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

eh, that’s not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Also I never been to fond of breakfast teas. They always seem kinda blahzai.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA