mmmm, I haven’t had this one in awhile, as I’ve been unable to open the tin!

The tin of this got dented a bit during my move. Usually, when I want this tea, I’ll try to open it briefly, give up and move onto another tea as I have lots of options. insane tea stash ftw!
This morning I tried really hard to open it and it took a couple minutes. It was sealed pretty good as the scent of this tea hit me hard with the strawberry, spicy and tart.

This cup seems more on the rhubarby tart side – it’s not awful tart but just enough for me to enjoy. The strawberry here is very good and natural tasting. Yum! Hope this tea doesn’t disappear off DT’s online site.

BoxerMama

My pumpkin chai tin is like that! Totally worth the battle though!

Shmiracles

insane tea stash << band name

Mélissa

^rapping about tea, he he.

Comments

BoxerMama

My pumpkin chai tin is like that! Totally worth the battle though!

Shmiracles

insane tea stash << band name

Mélissa

^rapping about tea, he he.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA