I received this tea as a wedding gift – I never buy these kinds of teas.

So, I’m sick, AGAIN. This time I lost my voice! I think California hates me. My first “winter” here I’ve been sick almost nonstop. All my years in Canada, I wasn’t sick much. Most of the times I was sick from a. food poisoning. b. grass allergies c. winter death cold the entire office catches and I’m usually the last person to catch it.

So, I’m drinking this tea. Echinacea. Aren’t I supposed to drink this before I get sick? I dunno. Sad, as I have lots more Lupicia Happy bag teas to try and a Butiki order! I’ve been chugging stuff with honey all day and I’m tired of all the calories. Tea time!

TASTE: I’m not sure what Echinacea tastes like. I’ve had them in pill form. Might of had it in other teas before as a side ingredient. This tea is all echinacea. Tastes woody and leafy – like it’s a windy Vancouver fall day and a juicy leaf flies into your mouth with a bit of thick stem on the end and you get all BLLAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH spitting it out, then your umbrella flips inside out. End of sip it goes watery. Little medicinal flavor, in a more natural herby way. It is very clean tasting and kinda juicy.

COMMENTS: So, this tea is just not me. Probably not gonna finish the pot and switch back to throat burning grapefruit juice of pain. I’m not gonna rate this tea even. But hey Steepster – now you know theres a straight up echinacea tea. Someone out there is bound to love this stuff! The Loose Teas – Cafe and Gifts does have an interesting line up.

Kittenna

Ahaha @ your description of the leaf flying into your mouth, and corresponding umbrella flipping inside out as you briefly stopped paying attention to holding it carefully in order to remove said leaf. Unfortunately, if that’s what the tea tastes like….. bleechhhh.