more grapefruit tea! Mmmmm! I got this tea in my Happy bag.

DRY: Grapefruit, almost like those gummy grapefruit slices. I love those!
STEEPED: Bright yellow colour, faint tart citrus scent. The yellow colour is here kinda scary, never seen tea this yellow and bright.

TASTE: Good balance of the green flavor, with a good natural grapefruit flavoring. This grapefruit flavor is right out ruby red grapefruit, slightly sweet. The aftertaste is a zingy tart and kinda bitter grapefruit flavor.

Comparison: Butiki’s Grapefruit Dragon
GD (heh, GD, G Dragon.. oh no! More kpop references! LOL LOL LOL http://youtu.be/t3ULhmadHkg) is white grapefruit. I found GD to be more natural grapefruity and a better zing to it.
Lupicia’s grapefruit green is a red grapefruit flavor, more sweet and a gentler zing. GG’s green base isn’t as good, I think.
Own both? probably not unless you love grapefruit. Overall, I’d get the Butiki one, but if you love ruby red grapefruit, I’d go for Lupicia.

I need to try this grapefruit tea iced! I bet with some honey it be very good! Honey and grapefruit work great together. Back to studying.

ooh thanks for the comparision. No idea if this is in the bag kittenna and i are splitting but seeing other people get it, i was curious as to how it compared to stacy’s grapefruit.