Had a rough morning – am I ever going to be not sick? Looks like another day sitting out of jiu jitsu. I could probably go, but I don’t think anyone would partner with me, as I’ll cough and slime all over them. Ah well. Enjoy tea and study korean!

DRY: smelled like spices to me, reminding me of christmas

STEEPED: nice ambery colour tea. I might of messed up this steeping. I went to add the dry leaf to my Steeper and last nights Lupicia orzo incident left my Steeper in need of super scrub down cleaning. So I had to dig out my ingenuiTEA.. then I didn’t know how high to pour the water too, so I had to use a measuring cup, so the water temp is probably too low. Bleh!

TASTE: Surprisingly not spicey like the smell! Nilgiri frost oolong is tha bomb – its kinda almost a black and full of body, but lighter and crisp – I’m happy this was used instead of a black. First off, I taste the citrus used here, almost a bit of smokey rum and slightly creamy. Actually a good level of sweetness and I don’t think this needs sugar at all.
Really nice aftertaste of the warm spices (very slight) and I get a bit of plum in there. I find this tea very easy to drink and the more I drink, the better it gets as the plum comes out more.

resteep: more of that juicy, smokey oolong. Not much in citrus or spice taste but some silkyness. Still good! I’d buy this resteep too, lol!

COMMENTS: This came out a little light for me and I wanted more custard taste, but the whole tea grew on me fast. This tea just screams out “steep a pot worth and share with the family”. The base is really nice, the spices are great and the plum sweetness as the tea cools is very nice! However, it might of been my steeping failure, see how it comes out next time.

want want want want…so glad this is in the mail and i didn’t want to order it later with my butiki order! I hope you feel better soon!

Awkward Soul

You’ll totally love this one! Uggg, can I bathe in this nilgiri frost oolong?