I had to get this tea, it sounds so crazy to me that I needed to try it. potato bits?

DRY: lots of fun potato cubes in this tea – I want to eat! Smells like appley. Bit annoying to measure the tea, the leaves are resisting my teaspoon. No, you must be steeped into tasty tea!

STEEPED: Warm, light spice, apple smell. THOSE WHITE CUBES ARE MINE! OOMMNOMNOMNOMM potato! The apple bits are nice and sweet. Very pale yellow colour. This tea had no chance for being a resteep since I ate all the fun bits.

TASTE: Mmmm, applesauce tea? I’ve had this tea’s base, Huangshan Mao Feng, and it’s very good, juicy buttery corn and refreshing – works very well with the apple and potato.
The slightly spiced apple flavor is all natural. The potato is interesting, it kinda adds a flavor of texture – does that make sense? It doesn’t physically add chunkyness, but adds an interesting depth of savory light potato flavor. Overall, the flavoring is light, but juicy.

COMMENTS: POTATO CHUNKS SO CUTE! I wanna draw little faces ^ _ ^ on them, lol! This tea is really fun, unique and interesting to me. Though, you gotta be into light flavoring.

good to know this one is light on the flavouring…or a lighter tea..however you want to look at it. I only have 3 friends and the plum one coming so I can still try and decide on this one :)