ICED TEA MODE!

I found out I have bronchitis. Ewww. I woke up not feeling any better despite my amazing husband driving out in the middle of the night to buy me cough syrup so I’d stop coughing. I’m happy to suffer, really, unless he was tired of being kept up all night again from my coughing. Of course, the syrup helps a little, but I still feel awful and chest clogged.

With that said, more teas! Especially ones like this that I can doctor with honey and lemon. Green Pomegranate? Very good iced with lemon slices and honey. Like wow, the pomegranate comes out nicely. It’s not tart. Very fresh. The green tea is nice here too – this is way better than hot as hot it’s pretty light and the fruit is low key.

Annnd this is the last of my sample. My eyeing Persimmon Tree for another order in the future, but gah at the shipping costs! They aren’t even far from me and $7 is a little steep for a small order.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA