drank Momoko by Lupicia

This tea came in my happy bag – this bag is full of happy!

FYI, this is the bagged version.

DRY: DROOOOL! Creamy sweet peachyness! Like smelling those japanese peach gummies, yum yum! I spent awhile smelling this tea. The packaging is very pretty – I felt kinda bad opening the box.

STEEPED: Creamy and butter green tea scent, pale yellow green.

TASTE: Very creamy, wow! Actually kinda tastes like good fresh matcha, like my Kaimatcha, but on the creamy end. Upfront, creamyness that coats the lips and tongue, with crisp, buttery, sweet green. I don’t notice the peach flavor right away – however there is a light juicy peach aftertaste. No bitterness. As the tea cools, more peachy, but still kinda light on peach, heavy on creamy. The tea reminds me of those Campino yogurt creamy hard candies, but not as sweet and fruity.

COMMENTS: ooh this is tasty! I wish I had this loose leaf! 10 tea bags won’t last me long anyways! This would be perfect if there was more peach taste, but I love the flavor of the creamy green.
I’d recommend giving this tea a shot if you like creamy teas or matcha lattes.

Alphakitty

I’m not usually big on peach teas, but Lupicia does them just right!