Hello again grapefruit green! Let’s try you with honey!

So I have bronchitis. Yay! bleh. Explain why I’m still sick and me getting over this is taking awhile. However, happy that it’s not messing my taste buds – that last sinus infection made everything taste bitter. Worst that has happened is I cough into my tea cup, ew.

I should be eating more honey, so I slide some in this tea. Honey and Grapefruit, for me, taste great. The honey here turned off the grapefruit zing, making this tea a mellow grapefruit. Pretty good, but I prefer this unsweetened for the zing that makes this tea unmistakably grapefruity.

back to coughing

TeaBrat

feel better!

Claire

Get better soon!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Also, if you have raw honey, it’s a better remedy for coughs than prescription cough medicine.

Comments

TeaBrat

feel better!

Claire

Get better soon!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Hope you feel better soon! :)

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA