drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

sipdown of Oh Canada

I will miss you Oh Canada and your strong maple flavor! I made the last of my tea as a latte with honey. Super maple!
Oh, I ran out of honey and asked my husband to buy some. He came home with 5lb container of it!

Mercuryhime

Costco? :) I had that jug of that much honey once. It got all crystallized a third way through. Eventually, I had to cut the jug open and scoop out the honey to use like a spread. Sealed it between uses with plastic wrap and a rubber band. :D

Awkward Soul

he got it from Ralphs, a large grocery store chain. I was surprised a typical grocery store would sell a bulk thing of honey!

Faith

Sounds like something my husband would do! Haha, gotta love ’em, eh?

Comments

Mercuryhime

Awkward Soul

Faith

Sounds like something my husband would do! Haha, gotta love ’em, eh?

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA