drank Dragon Feelers by Butiki Teas

Okay. I’m nuts about this tea. Cough medicine never hits my stomach well, so I just wanted a nice, buttery sweet tea this morning. Didn’t take me long to pull out my bag of Dragon Feelers! Doh, I should of ordered more on my last Butiki order, I’m running a little low.

And since I’m still sick, I’m in a wacky mood. I did a blog review for this tea, and had some fun on photoshop. http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/dragon-feelers-by-butiki-teas-tea-review/
would you drink little steeped dragons (if they weren’t hurt in the process)?

Butiki Teas

Hahaha, that blog post was so cute. I love the photoshopped pics. They are so fun! I’m gonna link to this review on facebook/twitter/pinterest.

Claire

The pictures are adorable!

Awkward Soul

cool! Probably first of many blog posts about your teas! My blog is pretty new, so it’s going through some tweaks still

Butiki Teas

Nice! By the way, I love the owl in the cup. So cute!

ashmanra

Love it!

Kittenna

Loved the photoshopped leaf! :D And the review!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

okay that post was ♥adorable♥

Comments

Butiki Teas

Claire

The pictures are adorable!

Awkward Soul

Butiki Teas

Nice! By the way, I love the owl in the cup. So cute!

ashmanra

Love it!

Kittenna

Loved the photoshopped leaf! :D And the review!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA