Okay. I’m nuts about this tea. Cough medicine never hits my stomach well, so I just wanted a nice, buttery sweet tea this morning. Didn’t take me long to pull out my bag of Dragon Feelers! Doh, I should of ordered more on my last Butiki order, I’m running a little low.

And since I’m still sick, I’m in a wacky mood. I did a blog review for this tea, and had some fun on photoshop. http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/dragon-feelers-by-butiki-teas-tea-review/
would you drink little steeped dragons (if they weren’t hurt in the process)?

Butiki Teas

Hahaha, that blog post was so cute. I love the photoshopped pics. They are so fun! I’m gonna link to this review on facebook/twitter/pinterest.

Claire

The pictures are adorable!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

cool! Probably first of many blog posts about your teas! My blog is pretty new, so it’s going through some tweaks still

Butiki Teas

Nice! By the way, I love the owl in the cup. So cute!

ashmanra

Love it!

Kittenna

Loved the photoshopped leaf! :D And the review!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

okay that post was ♥adorable♥

Comments

Butiki Teas

Claire

The pictures are adorable!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Butiki Teas

Nice! By the way, I love the owl in the cup. So cute!

ashmanra

Love it!

Kittenna

Loved the photoshopped leaf! :D And the review!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA