I had an insomnia night, which happens rarely. I was up 5am commenting on discussion boards and studying my korean – at least it was productive! Now I’m sleepy and had to bust out this tea. Not that I’m complaining, love this stuff! The raspberry flavor is yum!

CHOCOLATE ROCKET BLASTS OFF AGAIN! http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/chocolate-rocket-from-davidstea-tea-review/

CrowKettle

Best reference.

Comments

CrowKettle

Best reference.

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA