I got 3 samples from Physique and Jade blend is the first one for me to try.

Overall – Jade blend is a tasty blend of strawberry, melon and cucumber with a bit of a herby bite – very good for someone who wants a cool, juicy fruity tea hot or iced. If you are looking for a slimming tea, this one tastes pretty darn good, as I felt full drinking it. I got 2 decent resteepings out of it.

The bag performs not so great – leaking out grainy sandy bits that feel really rough on the tongue when you get to the end of your cup. The grainy effect stays for a couple resteepings. I strongly recommend to steep this tea using other methods. I used an ingenuiTEA, which filtered out all the texture.

I’m finding this hard to rate here on Steepster. Taste, for me a 85. With the sandy bits, a 50 to 65.

I went pretty indepth with photos and review on my blog, so please check it out! http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/jade-blend-oolong-by-physique-tea-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA