Wow, this pu’erh is very nice! I found it the least fishy unflavored pu’erh I’ve had, with some really nice honey and floral notes. This tea also resteeps very well, with 2nd and 3rd infusions that were amazing and I didn’t want to end! Later infusions became juicy with those honey notes! Honeysuckle was not bitter, even with multiple infusions.

I’m keeping this tea stocked for sure!
I did a full tea review here: http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/honeysuckle-by-the-persimmon-tree-tea-review-and-promo-code/
and I also have a Promo Code posted there if you wanna give this tea a shot!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA