drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

400th tasting note, baby!

I got this tea on my recently davidstea order, which was mostly teaware with some teas tossed in to hit the free shipping.

Hmmm. This tea is interesting. I like coconut and mint – however I got too much apple taste for my first infusion with mint being on the back burner. Second infusion was really good and what I was expecting the tea to taste like – creamy coconut + mint – YUM!

Full review with pictures at my blog. http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/cocomint-cream-from-davidstea-tea-review/

Kittenna

Congrats, 400!! Look at you go! I’m trying to hit 1200 by my “Steepster Anniversary”, which is in about… 9 days….

Claire

Congrats on 400!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Happy 400th! And ty for posting that which reminded me to check my count so that I actually noticed I’ll be 500 in 10 more notes. oh wow.

Comments

Kittenna

Claire

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA