drank Onyx by Physique: Body of Tea

Onyx has a nice light pu-erh taste – no fishyness or crazy strong robustness. The tea bag performed well here and did a good job letting out flavor and keeping all the leaves inside. Also, the tea bag held up perfectly with all the infusions – the durable physique tea bag was made for this tea!

I think this tea would be great to take to work, I’m thinking a Monday after a weekend of too much fun. Or, you are just coming back to work after a nasty cold. This tea is no fuss, reliable, easy to steep and keeps putting out flavor.

I got 5 resteeps and I could of gotten more – however, each resteep tasted the same. I was hoping for more depth or interest that I’ve gotten with other pu erhs.

Full review with pics at my blog http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/onyx-from-physique-tea-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA