I had way too much fun with this tea’s appearance! It was like being a little kid again and arranging Cheerios on a plate!
The rings were so pretty too and looked amazing up close and steeped!

Taste? Moderate level of jasmine with a bit of dryness at the end. Not much “wow” factor in flavor, but the appearance is so cool!

full blog review of me playing with my tea http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/jasmine-daughter-rings-from-natures-tea-leaf-tea-review/

Babble

This tea was so neat looking. I agree.

ashmanra

I love your Sakura blossom/ rabbit plate! These are so cool! I think I have some on the way and I can hardly wait to try them.

gmathis

Those leaves are beautiful!

Comments

Babble

This tea was so neat looking. I agree.

ashmanra

gmathis

Those leaves are beautiful!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA