Backlogg’n

I had an interesting evening last night with my roommate – the coffee drinker that makes coffee 1 to 2 parts coffee, 1 part water in a french press, steeped overnight. His coffee is so black, light doesn’t shine through the glass press. My husband tried his coffee once and almost threw up. I’ve seen this roommate drink tea sometimes – the horrible lawn clipping cheap tea bag kind.

I was drawing and he came upstairs to visit, as I think he was bored or kinda lonely. I offered him a cup of tea – but my tea collection is so vast, it was hard to narrow down what to show him. He finally suggested a chai. I decided to go with Pumpkin Chai as it’s a pretty solid chai, without being too strong.

He doctored it with honey and a splash of milk and loved it! He then wanted to try a resteeping and enjoyed it as well. It was a lot of fun, he told me stories of drinking a really strong chai in Iraq while he was in the US Military.

Finally – I have a tea buddy!

Kittenna

Perhaps he would like pu’erh???

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I agree – I’m going to show him pu’erh next tea session.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I love converting coffee drinkers! :) Also, in a totally non-biased way, might I suggest my Dark Chocolate Oolong http://whisperingpinestea.com/darkchocolateoolong.html

I’ve converted 4-5 coffee drinkers into tea-only drinkers with it :)

Also, suuuuper excited – I just moved back to Prescott, AZ and already have like 5 tea buddys! :D Definitely one of the greatest things in life – being able to share tea with another person :)

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Ooh, that dark chocolate oolong sounds like a coffee converter for sure!

Comments

Kittenna

Perhaps he would like pu’erh???

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I agree – I’m going to show him pu’erh next tea session.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I’ve converted 4-5 coffee drinkers into tea-only drinkers with it :)

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Ooh, that dark chocolate oolong sounds like a coffee converter for sure!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA