Mmm, this tea is solid! I’m thinking I’m going to do another SteepCity order soon! Very impressed with their teas!
I’ve been drinking this one for 2 days while watching korean dramas.

Coconut grove is very sweet and coconutty! The taste is like big fresh, slippery slabs of coconut over top juicy sweet fruity white tea. The white tea is very flavorful and sweet. The floral is light here.

Coconut Grove gives me the impression of something sophisticated classic, with a bit of romance – but with a bit of modern hip from the coconut flavoring. If you like coconut and sweeter teas, you’ll love this one!

Full review on my blog, http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/coconut-grove-from-steep-city-teas-tea-review/

Alphakitty

I was kind of on the fence, but you’ve convinced me to order this! Coconut and rose just sounds soooo good

Awkward Soul

make sure to use the promocode from the discussion forum! I’m trying to narrow down what to do for my next order.

Comments

Alphakitty

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA