I watched way too much Korean dramas yesterday – I got hooked on the show “Faith” and I think I watched 4 or 5 episodes. Since I vegged out the entire day, I feel drained today.

This tea kinda is like a green tea, with a little lotus seed and walnuts steeped up. I would love a bit more nutty flavor, but this tea is nice as a twist to regular green tea. If you like nutty teas and want something a little different, give this one a try!

Full review and pics at my blog http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/lotus-nut-green-tea-from-natures-tea-leaf-tea-review/

Kasumi no Chajin

I liked the way this smelled more then tasted. have you tried Persimmon Tree’s Lotus green yet?

Awkward Soul

not yet, I was actually going to get that tea last time, but it didn’t make the cut. It’s on the list though!

Kasumi no Chajin

I’ll include the rest of my sample in our trade then when you are ready.

Claire

Your cup and saucer in your blog posts are so cute! Where did you get them, if I can ask?

Awkward Soul

I bought them both at Daiso, a japanese dollar store chain. I love their dishes!

Claire

Awesome, thanks Awkward Soul! :) I think we have a Daiso pretty close by.

Comments

Kasumi no Chajin

Kasumi no Chajin

I’ll include the rest of my sample in our trade then when you are ready.

Claire

Awesome, thanks Awkward Soul! :) I think we have a Daiso pretty close by.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA