drank Momoko by Lupicia

I don’t know how I’m drinking more tea – I had dim sum with my family in memory of my grandmother in law. She loved eating this dim sum’s place chicken feet. Gawd, I wish chicken feet were boneless, I hate the work involved with eating them! With dim sum, I drank probably an entire pot and a 1/4 of tea. I think I went to the bathroom 4 times after that.

After the last bathroom trip I’m ready for more tea! Mmm, this tea is so creamy! I still wish I got more peach flavor! I’m halfway through my box of momoko!

Kittenna

:S Chicken feet, those are one thing I have not tried, and I’m not entirely certain I could…

Awkward Soul

It’s kinda like eating the skin off a sauce coated steamed chicken. Depending where you go, the flavor is good, but too much slipping around, bits falling off and mess to eat with those wide chinese restaurant chop sticks.

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never eaten chicken feet, but I have used them in chicken stock. They give it a nice yellow color & loads of collagen. A older Jewish lady told me that “it’s not chicken stock if you don’t include the feet.”

Comments

Kittenna

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA