I got this tea from a giveaway by Kally Tea!

First of all – during my email exchange with Kally Tea, they mentioned they experimented with 1 minutes steeps with this tea. I tried it out and love it at the 1 minute mark!

Very interesting tea – the pu’erh is nice and earthy without any fishyness, with a background of tropical flavoring. This tea is very good with sweetener – rock sugar is good, but honey really jived well with the tropical flavoring! I’m thinking I need to try this tea with coconut milk sometime!

Only thing that was sad for me was the resteep wasn’t tropical tasting.

full blog review with pics: http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/tropical-puerh-from-kally-tea-tea-review/

Veronica

Love the review you did on your blog!

Terri HarpLady

Confession: I’ve lurked on your blog a little, & it’s cute!

Comments

Veronica

Love the review you did on your blog!

Terri HarpLady

Confession: I’ve lurked on your blog a little, & it’s cute!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA