I drank this tea all day, using only 2teaspoons! I got 5 good steepings and I got tired and switched to a white tea.

I played with steepings a bit – I did my steepings in this order: 30seconds, 45, 55, 75 and 4 minutes. Lol, the 4 minute steeping was for the roommate who wanted it strong! Pretty good! my favorite steepings were the 2-4 – they were consistently pretty good.

I was sipping away, crocheting a new pattern I’m creating. I had a cough this morning and pu’erh always gets rid of my cough and clears my throat! I really need to buy some teaware – but theres more earrings and tea I want to buy!

200 °F / 93 °C

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA