Sad Oolong Owl sip down!

The last of my bag of Maple Pecan. I probably should order more, but I still have a pile of Butiki teas I haven’t tried from my last order because I’ve been getting more tea than time to blog about.

The fun part of this tea is the bottom of my bag was so much nuts! Here’s a pic I posted on my Oolong Owl facebook http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=532022313494745&set=a.517063994990577.124981.516160198414290&type=1&theater

Of course, this is the best freaking cup of Maple Pecan Oolong – so nutty and sweet maple taste! Maybe if I don’t finish my cup, it’ll magically refill its self. Sigh.

Ysaurella

i love soooooo much this one ! I am so impatient to receive my first Butiki order !!!! love you pic too

Comments

Ysaurella

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA