Because I’m slightly crazy, or too creative. I decided to sweeten my blueberry matcha latte with blueberry jam.

Chunky, but delicious! Super Super blueberry taste!

I totally needed it too – it’s my rabbit’s birthday today. He’s 1 year old, and very angry about wearing his birthday hat that I made this morning, that it was crazy to get a picture of him wearing it. See picture: http://bunnyjiujitsu.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/img_2828.jpg

ashmanra

GAH! THAT IS TOO ADORABLE!

Terri HarpLady

Heheheh! That is awesome, you just totally made me day!
The best part is that with all the cuteness, you can really see how pissed off he is.
Thank you for sharing!

haha awesome :) love the pic!

Comments

ashmanra

GAH! THAT IS TOO ADORABLE!

Terri HarpLady

Heheheh! That is awesome, you just totally made me day!
Thank you for sharing!

haha awesome :) love the pic!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA