Siipp down!

Darn it, another tasty sip down! Why can’t my sip downs suck so I don’t feel bad that I don’t have any of that tea left!

I was too lazy to rinse out my teapot, which had leftover Vanilla Orchid (davidstea) and poured in the Apricot Cheesecake. Yum! yum! So cheesecakey tart with a little apricot!

Ah well, going back to messing around with the breadmaker.

Fjellrev

This will be a sad sip down for me when the time comes.

Comments

Fjellrev

This will be a sad sip down for me when the time comes.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA