Siipp down!

Darn it, another tasty sip down! Why can’t my sip downs suck so I don’t feel bad that I don’t have any of that tea left!

I was too lazy to rinse out my teapot, which had leftover Vanilla Orchid (davidstea) and poured in the Apricot Cheesecake. Yum! yum! So cheesecakey tart with a little apricot!

Ah well, going back to messing around with the breadmaker.

Fjellrev

This will be a sad sip down for me when the time comes.

Comments

Fjellrev

This will be a sad sip down for me when the time comes.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA