drank Champagne Rosé by Lupicia

This tea is delicious! I don’t drink alcohol, so I didn’t get most of the champagne elements – Actually, I dunno if I ever had champagne, I might of, but since I don’t like booze, it wasn’t memorable.

However, Champagne Rose is a really nice strawberry tangy candy tea. I will most likely buy more of this tea!

Full review on my blog: http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/champagne-rose-from-lupicia-tea-review/

Happy Valentines Day!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA