FINALLY!
I freaking almost waited a year for this tea and it is finally back!

I could drown happily in this cup of pretty, buttery, floral, fruity and sweet sencha! The only thing I didn’t like about this tea was the resteeping, which was too astringent for my tastes.

full tea review with pretty pictures on my blog, the Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/sakura-sencha-from-dens-tea-tea-review/ (no owl photobombings this time)

Alphakitty

I got mine in today too, did a little happy dance that this tea is finally in my life. It’s just perfection!

Comments

Alphakitty

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA