drank Sakura Sencha by Den's Tea

FINALLY!
I freaking almost waited a year for this tea and it is finally back!

I could drown happily in this cup of pretty, buttery, floral, fruity and sweet sencha! The only thing I didn’t like about this tea was the resteeping, which was too astringent for my tastes.

full tea review with pretty pictures on my blog, the Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/15/sakura-sencha-from-dens-tea-tea-review/ (no owl photobombings this time)

Alphakitty

I got mine in today too, did a little happy dance that this tea is finally in my life. It’s just perfection!

Comments

Alphakitty

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA