Mmmm pancake tea!

I’ve noticed I’ve been having this tea every time I make pancakes. This morning I did a full review with pics.. with pancakes! Whoo! pancakes!

Blog Entry: http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/pancake-breakfast-from-52-teas-tea-review/

My husband has been requesting french toast now instead of pancakes. I bet there’s a french toast tea out there somewhere, at least there better be!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Welllp, that made me decide to make pancakes pretty effectively! :)

ashmanra

Dang it, there just had to be a picture of the pancakes, with butter and syrup, no less.

Indigobloom

I had waffles yesterday morning, and they are gluten free so end up tasting almost just like pancakes. If only I had some of this tea to go with it lol

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

Welllp, that made me decide to make pancakes pretty effectively! :)

ashmanra

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA