Mmmm, love this tea!

Did a blog entry on it, http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/flowery-pineapple-oolong-from-butiki-teas-tea-review/

I’m spending the day working on crochet stuff and watching more Boys Over Flowers. That show is total soap opera like and addicting! Perfect to watch tea to!

Indigobloom

Nice! are you watching the Japanese version?

Awkward Soul

I’m watching the Korean one. I’m working my way through a big list of Kdramas.

Indigobloom

ah. I think that’s what I watched to. but my supplier ran dry. What others do you have? I’m hoping to youtube it!

Awkward Soul

I’ve been watching them on dramafever.com. The ads suck, but they got a good collection.

Comments

Indigobloom

Nice! are you watching the Japanese version?

Awkward Soul

I’m watching the Korean one. I’m working my way through a big list of Kdramas.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA