OMG STARFRUIT TEA! STARFRUIT TEA!

This tea is a light, fruit strawberry tea hot. I get a teeny bit of starfruit flavor. Sweetened and iced, the strawberry and papaya pops more – reminding me of candy!

However, I was hoping for more tangy flavor and stronger starfruit flavor. The white base was flat, losing the full potential of this tea.

My full review (with lots of pics) on my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/starfruit-strawberry-from-esp-emporium-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA