I’m enjoying this tea while snacking on salted okra chips! MMmmm! I’m enjoying the marshmallowy ricey tea with the salted sticky tooth’d okra! All this while watching more korean dramas, this time Flower Boy Next Door!

Nooo, my tealogs today are making sound like a preggers lady! I’m not! Just slightly crazy today from lack of tea.

Mercuryhime

Okra chips?! Whaaa??!! That sounds awesome! Where do you get them?

Awkward Soul

I got them from the grocery store, Sprouts! they look like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bWIlkyH22UE/TycX_T7pMCI/AAAAAAAAGiY/YFcrdlGDY-k/s640/3325175687_99d9497c09.jpg
they are really crunchy like chips and salty, but as you chew they get kinda sticky on your teeth.

Mercuryhime

oooh, looks and sounds amazing! Gotta try and find some of these. I love trying new foods! Which explains why I have so much dang tea since I want to try all of them….

Comments

Mercuryhime

Okra chips?! Whaaa??!! That sounds awesome! Where do you get them?

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA