The final sample I received from Physique teas, TY!

I dig the Gaba Oolong base here – very good flavor that resteeped well! The berry fruityness was on the light side which sadly did not stay in future infusions. I noticed the same herby bite that was in their other blend, Jade – which I quite like.

I like Jade blend more for the more unique fruity flavor, though Orchid had a better base.

and POW! The tea bag exploded! Sigh. You’ll probably want to remove this tea from its bag too.

Full review and pics at my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/orchid-blend-from-physique-teas-tea-review/

Lol the tea bag exploded??!!!

Awkward Soul

yeah, I peeped in my small tea pot and there was a hole with leaves bursting out! Their tea bags felt durable, so not sure what happened. Unless the tea was trying to escape and burst into dance http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk “I’m too sexy for my tea bag, yeh!” Ohh no, tea hyper (not from orchid blend though)!

Ze_Teamaker

Michel Bay teabag…

Comments

Lol the tea bag exploded??!!!

Awkward Soul

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA