Yeahh! I found out I won a Della Terra Tea giveaway on Facebook! I recently did an order of teas I haven’t tried, so I requested some more of this tea.

I can now safely drink all my Pineapple Upside Down Cake sample! MUUUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A little late in the evening for black tea, but whatever! Whhheeeeeee!

Ze_Teamaker

ahaha, ALL OF THE CAFFEINE!!!!!

gmathis

Yay for a little bit of serendipity!

Fjellrev

Congrats!

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

ahaha, ALL OF THE CAFFEINE!!!!!

gmathis

Yay for a little bit of serendipity!

Fjellrev

Congrats!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA