I really need to drink down this tea. Either my tastes have changed or my tin of Southern Belle is beginning to lose flavor.
To be honest, this was one of three teas I got from my first ever purchase at DavidsTEA when the loose leaf tea addiction began. Not the same batch of tea, I bought 100g at a later date – which I’m working on now.

This tea was flipping amazing back in the day. Today, eeehh it’s good but not amazingly so. The creamyness is good – yogurt in tea is yum! The peach is okay, but I’m finding the black base is being a PITA to deal with as it is strong with a funky bitter taste. Maybe it is my tastes. Anyways, I did a 200F for 3 minute steep and the base is better, but less peachy taste.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA