Ginger Zinger is a refreshing zing of ginger, bit of smooth sweet orange with an after taste of juicy juicy peach. The white Pai Mu Tan base is juicy, slightly sweet and a teeny bit floral. The peach flavor in this tea is addictive! And the orange is really good, like squeezed orange juice – I guess it is to be expected with a Florida based tea company.

Very very good tea! One of those teas I had a cup and immediately made another cup right after. Thought about it all evening. Next day, had another cup.

Probably one of my more weirder tea blog reviews and pictures so far:
The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/ginger-zinger-from-steep-city-teas-tea-review/

Terri HarpLady

That sounds very intriguing!

Terri HarpLady

Love the ginger crab! The crochet crab is adorable!

TastyBrew

Yum. That’s going on the shopping list!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

That sounds very intriguing!

Terri HarpLady

Love the ginger crab! The crochet crab is adorable!

TastyBrew

Yum. That’s going on the shopping list!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA