Post workout matcha! I made it a iced latte with bavarian cream matcha, splenda, soy protein and ice.

It was a really nice cool day, so I did a jog to the post office. Got home, lifted weights. Annoyed as I had to deload due to spraining my knee the other week and too much time off lifting, but I still did a decent job with 100lb squats. Of course, right now I’m sporting a taped up sprained finger from Friday. Sigh. Now to work up again to 150lb, BLEH!

The matcha tasted almost like ice cream here! Probably from the ice, and thick consistency of the protein powder.

I’m running low on this matcha and a couple others. Looks like another RLT matcha order in a month or so. Boo, so much to save up for!

Iced
Starfevre

I think I ordered this one! I guess it’s one I’ll look forward to trying.

ashmanra

This has turned out to be a surprise favorite! I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do, but I do!

Mercuryhime

This is my favorite one to use in smoothies. Makes everything taste like pudding.

Comments

Starfevre

I think I ordered this one! I guess it’s one I’ll look forward to trying.

ashmanra

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA