drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

I had a rough brazilian jiu jitsu practice last night. Mostly involving a 220lb+ guy and having to repeatedly change levels, grab his legs, get up, practically pick him up and toss him to the ground. Got home, found out we had no hot water, so showered in cold water, ugg.

Woke up barely, hurting everywhere, and I made some black tea that I was intending to review for the blog, but inhaled it. Now I figure I should drink the rest of this oolong, which is like half a cup worth. Not sure why I didn’t leave much. I dig the floral and the fleshy cream coconut taste.
I’m hoping to do a Zen tea order and send it to Canada when I visit, or have family bring it to me before visiting.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA