What? I’m the first to tea log this tea?

Very juicy, refreshing, fruity and citrusy! Lots of fruityness going on in this tea with some gigantic cherries! I was worried this tea was going to be too hibiscusy, but Steep City did a great job balancing the hibiscus with the citrus and berries. This tea has a slight tart, having the berries and lemon tasting fresh.
I got a good resteep out of this tea – which showed off the savory green tea.

However, Agua di Jamaica shines when iced! The berry flavor pops and is very delicious! I can feel the sunshine and vitamins! I know I’m going to drink this tea like crazy during the hot california summer!

Full review on my blog, the Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/agua-di-jamaica-from-steep-city-teas-tea-review/
Hibiscus Lightning! /ZZzzzZzap!

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA