I’ve noticed with both white teas I’ve purchased from ESP Emp. that the bai mu dan base is kinda stale and flat. It’s not like the juicy, delicate, lush, and slightly floral like other white tea blends I’ve had with other online tea sellers. Or I’m just spoiled.

The fruit combination was nice and sweetener helps pull out the pear flavor. Pear is nice in tea! I need to find more pear blends!

Full review and pics on my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/organic-mango-pear-deluxe-from-esp-emporium-tea-review/

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA