Something that is just so comforting tasting with this tea – really tastes like teas I drank as a kid, but better!

I gave 100g tin to my MIL awhile back – yesterday she told me that she really loves this tea! Though, she dislikes orange in teas, but this one is the only one she likes.

So tired from Rushfit, I think my arms are falling off from all those rows! I steeped up some Skinny with my late lunch and felt energized again, yay!

Stephanie

I got this one in a sample pack- it was pretty good!

Comments

Stephanie

I got this one in a sample pack- it was pretty good!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA