I decided to sip down my sample!

I drank 3 steepings – all light, buttery and vegetal. Now I’m full of caffeine, like I feel my eyes are huge but almost tired. I wanted a nice oolong before dinner, maybe this was a little too much before dinner!

Well, hopefully I’ll do another couple steepings tomorrow morning. Very tempted to have them right now, but I’ll be going crazier than normal at jiu jitsu tonight!

I love your new(?) icon!!!! Just noticed it in the forums and had to say :D

Awkward Soul

the green background one or the pink cup one? I’m trying to change the pink cup one to be my steepster one, but it’s not working or taking forever to switch over.

Kittenna

Pink cup!! Maybe it just changed for me due to browser refreshing or something. It’s adorable :)

Awkward Soul

yay, it finally switched for me! TY! I coloured it yesterday after having it sitting around not fully coloured for a month.

Comments

Kittenna

I love your new(?) icon!!!! Just noticed it in the forums and had to say :D

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA