I really really wanted to have a cup of this tea – but I finished my first package and my second one remained unopened. Took lots of talking with myself to open it – I mean, I should drink it! That’s why I bought it!

Anyways, I went on a nice easy bike ride and then came home and baked cookies. White chocolate chip, strawberry cranberry, macadamia nut cookies. Uggg. Totally ate back the calories of that bike ride. Probably 2 two bike rides. Sigh.

Well, time to chase down those cookies with this tasty tea so I don’t eat more cookies!

/sip

OOoooohhh sooo smooth peanut buttery good! Man I love peanut butter right now. Maybe I should make peanut butter cookies next time. ARRRGGGG!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA