drank Kamba Berry by Butiki Teas

Kamba Berry!

This one is a sneaky tea! Purple tea, lots of blueberry going on, some strawberry, little natural sweetness, some puckery tart (making it remind me of cranberry almost), some herbyness, and some dry ginger. The berryness is lovely and I love all the interest with the herby and ginger. The dryness was SNEAKY in making me want to keep drinking! I’m not a huge fan of tart and dry but I enjoyed this tea for the very good berry taste!

Very good iced as well – I think I’ll continue with the rest of my batch iced.

Full Review with lots of pictures (of owl bears attacking my tea) on my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/kamba-berry-from-butiki-teas-tea-review/

Veronica

Ha! Your owlbear is adorable!!!

Comments

Veronica

Ha! Your owlbear is adorable!!!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA