drank S'mores Genmaicha by 52teas

Wooooot! S’mores Genmaicha! I was very excited to see this tea up! Though, my tea no buy plan was unhappy. Pfffff! When a cool 52 Tea comes out, no buys are out the window!

Anyways, I greatly enjoyed this tea and will be buying another package if it ever is reblended! It better be reblended!

This genmaicha is very dark chocolately with marshmallow flavors, with a savory, roasted, little smokey genmaicha. If you had Marshmallow Treat (and love chocolate)

Full Review with lots of pictures at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/smores-genmaicha-from-52-teas-tea-review/

gotta run! easter craft fair time!! Whhhheeee! Love bunnies!

Kittenna

The long-awaited review (although I already caught it on your blog via facebook :D). The strong chocolate aroma has me a bit worried after Browncoat Genmaicha, still. I should try that again… or at least, open the bag again…

Ze_Teamaker

ahaha, yeah. I don’t need any more tea yet I bought 5 packets from there; though at least one was for my mom.

CHAroma

“When a cool 52 Tea comes out, no buys are out the window!” Hahaha! This made me laugh because I do the exact same thing! :)

Comments

Kittenna

Ze_Teamaker

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA