SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!

Really nice chocolate, orange and marshmallow taste in this tea! With a fab black tea base to boot! Totally reminds me of Terry’s Chocolate Oranges and chilling out with my Dad.

I had some interesting steeping observations, I noted on my blog:
I had a few steeping times that were off due to impatience or not paying attention. I accidentally oversteeped it by 30 seconds and the marshmallows really popped out. The marshmallow was interesting, but I preferred a weaker marshmallow flavor. I found at the 3 minute steeping mark you get a good balance of the chocolate/orange/marshmallow. The 2:45 minute mark there is very little marshmallow flavor in the first steeping.

Full review with pics at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/three-friends-from-butiki-teas-tea-review/

EDIT: this is my 500th tasting note! WOWZZAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Terri HarpLady

I can’t believe I still haven’t tried this!

Marcel Duchamp

Can’t wait to try this one.

this tea always makes me sad….it doesn’t like me

Indigobloom

500! congrats!!

Kittenna

Woaaaah! 500! :D Good job!

woot woot! yay for 500!

Shmiracles

FIVE HUNDY!! bam-azing!

whatshesaid

I’ve gotta try this tea. Congrats on 500!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I can’t believe I still haven’t tried this!

Marcel Duchamp

Can’t wait to try this one.

this tea always makes me sad….it doesn’t like me

Indigobloom

500! congrats!!

Kittenna

Woaaaah! 500! :D Good job!

woot woot! yay for 500!

Shmiracles

FIVE HUNDY!! bam-azing!

whatshesaid

I’ve gotta try this tea. Congrats on 500!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA