I decided to attempt another photo shoot with Benson for the photo contest http://www.butikiteas.com/Contest.html

I chose to use this tea as I should really drink it up, and it’s spring + bunny, hey!

Anyways, I got the bag thrown at me and it got chewed. Now there’s holes in the bag.

Thankfully, I got one good picture and a video evidence of the bag getting chewed and tossed. Benson! My bunny is full of mischief! I’ll link the pic and video once I get it submitted.

Now, I can relax and have some of this tea. I forgot how crazy buttery and full flavored this tea is! yum!!!

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

Comments

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

To contact me for reviews, check out my blog and email me at [email protected]

Long Beach, CA