I decided to attempt another photo shoot with Benson for the photo contest http://www.butikiteas.com/Contest.html

I chose to use this tea as I should really drink it up, and it’s spring + bunny, hey!

Anyways, I got the bag thrown at me and it got chewed. Now there’s holes in the bag.

Thankfully, I got one good picture and a video evidence of the bag getting chewed and tossed. Benson! My bunny is full of mischief! I’ll link the pic and video once I get it submitted.

Now, I can relax and have some of this tea. I forgot how crazy buttery and full flavored this tea is! yum!!!

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet and knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

To contact me for reviews, check out details at OolongOwl.com/about or email me at [email protected]

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 573 Teas – August 2015.

Long Beach, CA