I decided to attempt another photo shoot with Benson for the photo contest http://www.butikiteas.com/Contest.html

I chose to use this tea as I should really drink it up, and it’s spring + bunny, hey!

Anyways, I got the bag thrown at me and it got chewed. Now there’s holes in the bag.

Thankfully, I got one good picture and a video evidence of the bag getting chewed and tossed. Benson! My bunny is full of mischief! I’ll link the pic and video once I get it submitted.

Now, I can relax and have some of this tea. I forgot how crazy buttery and full flavored this tea is! yum!!!

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

Comments

Butiki Teas

This sounds pretty hilarious! Can’t wait to see the evidence!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA