OMG THIS TEA HAD CORN, PEAS, CARROTS AND PEACHES! I have no fear in trying this tea! (though, in the back of my mind I was worried this would taste like veggie broth). Benson, my holland lop, will be very angry if I didn’t buy rabbit themed tea!

Hot, this tea is quite light tasting that is slightly peachy, with lots of buttery vegetal flavors going on. The corn adds some interesting body to to this tea that I’m not sure if I like or not. It’s kinda weird. Sweetened, it really tastes like corn. Weird.

However, cold steeped is where this tea is at! 2 hours in the fridge = magic! The light Rabbit Garden tea becomes this full flavor garden of super peachy and sugar snap peas deliciousness!

Really hard for me to put a number rating on this tea. Hot, it is okay – really light though. Cold steeped is amazing! I will cold steep the rest of my 1oz stash!

Full review on my blog, the Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/a-rabbits-garden-from-della-terra-teas-tea-review/

Iced 8 min or more
Stephanie

Yum, I have been very interested in this one!

Kittenna

I think I’ll be picking up a sample size of this one, to split. I’m curious, but… yeaaaahhh…

bookshark

I’ll have to give this another shot and try it cold-brewed! Thanks for the tip.

Comments

Stephanie

Yum, I have been very interested in this one!

Kittenna

bookshark

I’ll have to give this another shot and try it cold-brewed! Thanks for the tip.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA