Geeze, I’ve been so pooped today. I drank this tea with lunch, finished my blog review, then napped longer than I thought I was going to nap!

Now, after waking up from my nap, I think I’ll need another cup of bursting lychee before I cut off my caffeine for the day. Man, Steep City, not sure what it is, but all the teas I’ve tried are pretty tasty. I love the lychee flavor in this – it’s juicy and even milky like eating a real lychee.

Sweetened and iced, this tea tastes like lychee juice! Very good!

Full review on my blog, the oolong owl http://oolongowl.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/bursting-lychee-from-steep-city-tea-tea-review/

Mom lychee

*mmm (stupid autocorrect)

Grace

It’s honestly a bit shameful how funny I found “Mom lychee.”

Comments

Stephanie

Mom lychee

*mmm (stupid autocorrect)

Grace

It’s honestly a bit shameful how funny I found “Mom lychee.”

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA